Help! It's going to spank me!



How a girl ends up naked across a gorilla's knee I can't imagine, but clearly the writers of this comic strip had a more fertile imagination than mine. Very likely she took a mouthful of his banana, though most of the men I know want me to do that after they've spanked me.

I know so little about this girl but Maghella was an Italian comic strip character in about 1974. She apparently had magic powers, but that didn't stop her being chased up trees with most of her clothes torn off by savage men keen to grab her bare bottom under the shreds of her skirt.

I have no problem seeing the appeal of these cheap comic stories from forty odd years ago. We all love a damsel in distress, particularly one who gets to lose her clothes so often, and there's a wonderful raw eroticism to these images that mainlines into the imagination far better than the airbrushed perfection of today's images. And did she get the spanking she almost certainly deserved? Regrettably I'll never know.




You have read this article with the title Help! It's going to spank me!. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2010/07/help-it-going-to-spank-me.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...