Erotica.




At times it’s important to go back to first principals. When I started this blog I said how important it was for all of us to have an erotic ivory tower we could escape to from time to time when we needed it. In the spirit of that I'm giving you some images which are both beautiful and arousing, and which I hope you will be happy to take away with you to the steamy swamps of your erotic imaginings.

Each of these images is as good an example of its type I could find, and if I have any criticism it's that they seem to occupy a world that’s almost too far removed from most people’s reality. Fortunately the good thing about living in one's imagination is that the gap between fantasy and reality can be crossed in a second. Certainly for me I find that as I imagine the pleasure of kissing the delectable bottom of the woman at her dressing table I can almost smell her perfume as I do it, and as for the beautiful reclining nude in her sleek stockings, even as I write this I can taste her lips on my own.

I can only hope the fantasies they generate for you are as rewarding as mine.



You have read this article with the title Erotica.. You can bookmark this page URL http://mayrinhacd.blogspot.com/2010/07/erotica.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...